WE ARE PASSENGERS.


      
     Hello there ! What's up ? What's up ? How are you doing ? 😂

     Before I begin, I'd like to really apologise for being so inconsistent. Likeeee I am so so so sorry please🙏.
Thank you.

     Oh well, for those who really care to know how I've been, (if they really did, they would have known somehow somehow but it's fine. Who my well being help 😕 ?) I have just been here like that. This past week has been too busy and 😭 I don't even know but I need a break from everything so bad 😭 which is one of the reasons why I left WhatsApp and it has been so hard but then, I've realised a few things in the past days.

     Today's post was inspired by a sermon I was fortunate to pay attention to at this wedding I attended today because big time, it touched my life and once again, Happy Married Life Celina ❤.


Ehn she didn't marry herself but I was not able to take a picture of the couple and please forgive how the picture looks 😔. I should get a new phone in January next year by God's grace.

     So yeah, straight to today's topic - We Are Passengers -
If you follow my posts steady, you'd realise I suck at giving titles but this particular one is an extract of an example the Reverend gave today.

     "WE ARE PASSENGERS" sounds familiar to me but I can't seem to remember the context in which it is being used but this particular one today has to do with us the children. Yes, US.
                   Wondering how ?


      I was equally lost when he made mention but in further explanation, he said all he is trying to say is that our current family now i.e having the kids live with their parents is just for a while as it can be related to being PASSENGERS on a bus and at some point, we would get down which will have just the parents living alone once again.

     Now you might be thinking if this really has to do with we the children and yes, it does.

     Well, he didn't say anything to the kids really as he was referring to the couple but somehow, I was able to get something out of that which I'm sure you are able to sort of understand now.

     As children, we often times have no respect for our parents when it comes to certain things which I feel is so bad because even when we feel we can make certain decisions for ourselves, we still need their advice or maybe their opinion too so things can really work but then I had this lecturer who will say "PERSONAL experience is the best teacher" which is so true 😂😂😂😂😂.

     So yeah, being that we are on a bus as passengers, we are to pay undivided attention to the conductor (our parents) very well so that we don't get misled kind of and end up at the wrong place because at some point, our parents were passengers too but if they failed to obey their parents or to be submissive as children, they would have missed a whole lot.

    Sigh, I'm glad you finally understood 😁.

     Without saying much anymore as this is probably a whole lot already, all I am trying to say that in life, we really have to listen so well to our parents, the teachings they give and be sure to learn a thing or two because most people are taught thoroughly but they find it so hard to learn. In so doing, we can pass unto the younger ones for when we will be conductors too and have to train our own children ☺.

     I'd like to know in the comments section if there is/are any regrets you have as a result of not listening to your parents 😂 and till when next I am able to post again, hopefully Saturday next week, be good ❤.

     But wait please before you leave, I'd just like to say that Hausas (tradition wise) are too awesome. Like it's just away from the regular that we do and are used to so 👏.

The picture I'm about to share now has no business with this post but the whole parade thing makes me go crazy and I just feel like sharing with you guys.




Don't forget to drop a comment, thank you ❤. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CROSS ROADS - WHAT DO I DO ?

    Hello guys.  I just want to say I'm so sorry again and this is actually for the last time 🙂 because I know you are tired of see...